Welcome to Rural/Metro of Oregon
Rural/Metro Ambulance of Oregon is a respected EMS industry leader in the delivery of emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance services. In addition to being the exclusive 9-1-1 emergency provider for Oregon’s capital city of Salem in partnership with City of Salem Fire Department, Rural/Metro also provides non-emergency interfacility transports to the cities of Eugene and Springfield, in partnership with Eugene Fire Department and Springfield Fire and Life Safety.
With a fleet of 16 ambulances, 100 employees, and national accreditation through the Commission on the Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS), Rural/Metro of Oregon is a leading private ambulance service in the state. Our experienced team of certified paramedics, EMTs and other support staff set the standards for exceptional medical transportation, patient care, safety and community service with a shared commitment to the citizens we serve.
Our management team is comprised of EMS experts and managers from the areas we serve who are supported by our regional and corporate staff. This creates a tremendous depth of skill and experience in customer service, system design and deployment, operations management, communications, clinical services, human resources, fleet maintenance, safety and risk management. Our team of local managers delivers personalized attention and customer service that is not only required, but is also at the core of our company values.
In each location we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care through:
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.