Welcome to Rural/Metro of Colorado
Rural/Metro is proud to be the exclusive 9-1-1 ambulance provider for the City of Aurora and provides 9-1-1 backup for the City and County of Denver, West Metro Fire Department, Westminster Fire Department, Buckley Air Force Base, Arvada Fire Protection District, and Cunningham Fire Protection District. In 2010, Rural/Metro acquired Pridemark Paramedic Services, which is the exclusive 9-1-1 ambulance provider in the cities of Edgewater, Fairmount and Wheat Ridge. Combined, Rural/Metro and Pridemark is one of the largest, most respected leaders in the delivery of emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance transportation in the State.
In addition to 9-1-1 emergency ambulance services, Rural/Metro and Pridemark provide non-emergency medical transportation throughout the Denver Metro area, including HCA-HealthOne facilities, Denver Hospice, Sisters of Charity Leavenworth, Children’s Hospital, University Hospital, Centura, and is the exclusive provider for Kaiser Permanente . The companies also accommodate out-of-state transports to serve the Rocky Mountain states, and provide non-emergency interfacility ambulance transportation and event medical standby services throughout the Denver area including Arapahoe Park Horse Track.
With a fleet of over 90 vehicles and over 350 employees, we are one of the largest private ambulance services in the state of Colorado.
Our experienced team of Registered Nurses, Nationally Registered Paramedics, EMTs and other support staff set the standards for exceptional medical transportation, patient care, safety and community service with a shared commitment to the citizens we serve.
Our management team is comprised of EMS experts and managers from the areas we serve who are supported by our regional and corporate staff. This creates a tremendous depth of skill and experience in customer service, system design and deployment, operations management, communications, clinical services, human resources, fleet maintenance, safety and risk management. Our team of local managers delivers personalized attention and customer service that is not only required, but is also at the core of our company values with a combined experience level of over a century.
In each location we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care through:
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.